Look early for opportunities you can volunteer for or organizations looking for volunteers the weekend of April 7 and 8. Make sure to invite a friend or two to volunteer with you.
- Search for organizations in your neighborhood and email them to see how you can help.
- Donate to a charity or organization that has impacted your life.
- Volunteer your expertise and background to a local organization that needs it. For example – if you work in HR volunteer your resume reviewing skills to a shelter offering the service.
- Reach out to organizations you’ve worked with in the past and volunteer your time.
- Organize a drive for goods or services to donate a local shelter or organization.